Monday, August 9, 2010

Cake Topper with Style!

I had the opportunity to assist my good friend and baker Aniela with an request from a customer. Now I know you may be wondering what what I helping do besides make a mess, but I actually used my creativity to solve a few issues she was having. One of her clients was suprising a friend of theirs with a birthday cake and mentioned that the birthday girl like flameco dancing. Aniela wanted to create a gum paste doll but because she was hort on time she opted for a half doll cake topper.

The cake when finished was beautiful and the woman who it was presented to shed tears! I was happy to help and use my design skills to assist a friend. If I ever decide to stop planning and designing I may have a career as a pastry chef or cake designer! Check out Aniela's website for more of her delicious confections at http://www.sweetanielas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment