Friday, January 2, 2009

Brie Sea Designs

Welcome to Brie Sea Designs! A full service design company geared to you and your sense of style. Creating beautiful spaces for events, special occasions and homes has been a passion of mine for a very long time. I began doing this a few years ago when friends would ask about tips to help plan their parties or how to use the space in their home more effectively. My company serves those who want unforgettable and beautiful milestones in their lives to be remembered.

I specialize in creating and coordinating weddings, parties of any sort, holiday functions, family gatherings and reunions. I also am talented in the area of DIY projects crafting many aisle runners, table runners, card boxes, ceremony candles, and even blinged out shoes! If you have any questions or need any information please email me at briedesigns@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment